5.16.2015

School Pictures


I had my fingers crossed that the girls would get a cute sibling photo from the school pictures this spring. Last year's pictures turned out great and are still framed on the wall, but it is time for an update. Before I dropped them off, I snapped a few in Annie's classroom, then I put it in the photographer's trusty hands. This is what I got.

I'm gonna punch you in the face if you tell me to smile one more time.
I've never laughed so hard in my life. There's Violet, with her perfect smile, cheesing it up for the camera, trying so hard to love on her little sister. And then there's Annie, about to punch the photographer in the face. Not quite the image I need framed on my wall, but definitely the picture I want to remember forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...