8.07.2013

Coming Together


My mother-in-law might not be thrilled that I'm showing you her unfinished work, but I'm just too excited not to share. I am loving the way the new baby blanket is coming together! She used the same dimensions and style as Violet's, so there will be no jealousy. But with these colors, the two will look completely different. I can't wait to see the finished product!

By the way, I had another appointment today and baby girl is measuring perfectly. She is jumping around like a crazy woman (there go my hopes for a calm, quiet girl!) and the doctor seems pleased with how things are going. Boring, routine appointments equal a healthy baby and a happy mommy, so I'm not complaining.

1 comment:

  1. So much fun making this quilt. Of course you can show it to people!!! I think it will be a beautiful nursery.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...