3.15.2012

Uninspired


Lately I haven't felt inspired to write. I've been busy, I haven't had time to take pictures (I hate to blog without pictures), I haven't had much to say. It makes me sad, because I love to write. I love to write so much I once wrote over 50,000 words in one month. And then did it again. And again. But these days I come home so brain dead that I can't seem to muster up anything worth saving. Maybe I'm worried that the mundane details of my life are too boring for anyone to care about. Lately I feel like I've been taking to the airwaves to complain about tantrums and mommy drama a little too often. Hopefully that will change soon. I mean, I hate to disappoint my 38 loyal fans and all. So I'll just leave you to feast your eyes on the cuteness that is Violet. Love that messy, crazy, lovely girl.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe part of your problem is that because of confidentiality issues you cannot share much from your school day and that is much of your life right now!!! It is okay if you take a break and just enjoy your family and home and we will just have to wait to hear more from you when you feel more inspired. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...