2.03.2010

Violet Gets Showered With Love

Once again, I have to send love and hugs to all my wonderful friends who already love this baby girl so much! I'm continuously blown away. We were showered with love again this past weekend. We ate great food, made earrings, laughed... My favorite part was just getting to spend some time with so many good friends. I have a feeling those carefree, easy days might not come again for a while, so I'm treasuring them up now. And without further delay, some highlights from Violet's shower this past weekend!
 
The cake! It was almost too beautiful to eat (although that certainly didn't stop us.) Delicious! AND made by Angela's extremely talented daughter!
 
Will this be Violet's going-home outfit?!
 
Measuring the belly! This picture makes me look HUGE! But the camera adds 10 pounds, right?
My sweet friends Laura and Jody win the prize for driving the longest distance to come to the shower. Love them!
 
Instead of silly smell the diaper games, we made earrings! How fabulous?!
I can't wait until there's a little baby filling this up! She's almost here, just a few weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...