12.07.2010

Holiday Flourish! And a Gift for You!

Something about the holidays always inspires me to roll up my sleeves and attempt to make things. Whether it’s whipping up a new cookie recipe in the kitchen, or trying (and failing, but it’s the attempt that counts!) to throw together some homemade gifts or ornaments, the holidays seem like the perfect time to inject a little bit of DIY love into everything I do.

So I was super excited when my friend Natalie sent me a sneak peek of the holiday issue of Southern Flourish, the lovely magazine she is a part of. Right there on the cover (and by the way, I am coveting that scarf) was the promise of a DIY Christmas, so I immediately had to jump inside. 


Along with fun projects (involving thrift store wool sweaters!), there are recipes to warm the body and soul, beautiful photographs of Southern cities, fashion and decor, and great gift ideas (hand-picked by Miss Natalie herself!). You won’t be able to read through Southern Flourish without finding something to treasure.

 I am in love with this ornament wreath! The best part - the easy, DIY instructions are included in the magazine! Don't just covet - create!

Just itching to take a look inside Southern Flourish? You won’t be disappointed. As a magazine editor in my former life, I know how much time, hard work and love goes into producing each issue, and this stunning magazine is no exception. And as a little holiday surprise for my readers (you guys!), sweet Natalie is offering an incredible deal. Just use the code KRISTINEHOLIDAY and you can subscribe to all four 2011 issues for only $8! (That's two dollars off the regular price, plus she'll throw in this year's holiday issue for free!) Merry Christmas to all, and happy reading!



Images Copyright 2010 Southern Flourish

2 comments:

  1. You rock, Kristine! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love DIY projects for the holidays! I might have to gift this for my sister also. Thanks Kristine and Natalie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...