10.18.2010

Monday's Child

34 Weeks


Violet is 34 weeks old today! And just look at those teeth! (The drool situation has not improved much.) Do you think I need to cut that one random wisp of hair that is almost in her eye?

In other news, I lost my wallet today. Or more correctly, realized it was missing today. I haven't technically seen it since Saturday. I still haven't recovered. Part of me (a teeny tiny part) still hopes it will turn up somewhere. But it's not in my purse, my car, Matt's car, the store I last had it in, the restaurant we went to afterward, Travis and Wendi's house, my classroom... I don't lose things, so when something is missing, I literally don't know where to look. Oh well. The credit cards haven't been used, there was no cash (although I lost about 50 bucks in gift cards). The biggest headache will be replacing my driver's license because I don't have three hours to spare sitting around the DMV on a Saturday. (Not to mention that this Saturday will be spent sitting around a classroom in Athens.) But such is life. I've never lost my wallet before, so I guess it was bound to happen eventually. Especially now that I have a child and have lost half my brain cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...