4.19.2010

Monday's Child

8 Weeks, Baby!


Eight weeks. Amazing. Violet's latest accomplishments include sticking her tongue out and drooling like it's going out of style. Bath time is awesome now, she gave me a smile in the tub even though I'd forgotten her receiving blanket. Violet has met a ton of new people lately, including some friends, former co-workers, and even some relatives from Sweden (currently stranded here courtesy of the Icelandic volcano). But more of that in a post to come. (And while I'm at it, I apologize for the lack of posting lately. It's been crazy around here, and I'm bunking with my parents for a few days. Our schedule is totally out of whack, just like it always is when you're in a place that's not your own. But all this is really off topic. Again, sorry.)

On Thursday Violet will be two months old (let's pause for a second to let that sink in!), and the next day we head back to the pediatrician for my favorite of all activities - having her weighed! I keep trying to think of excuses to take her to the doctor just so they'll put her on the scale. It would cost me a twenty dollar co-pay, but it would be so worth it! I was sorely tempted to plunk her on the produce scale the last time we were in Kroger. But I figured the stock boys wouldn't approve. And just my luck, some little old lady would stop me and ask where to find the bin of fresh, sweet babies.

1 comment:

  1. Where IS the bin of fresh, sweet babies?! I've been looking all over for it! Also, if they all look like Vi, I'll take 3! Love the 8 week picture! It's hard to believe it's been two months. Please tell her aunt Emily loves her and will see her soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...