6.17.2010

Yes, Violet is Sleeping Again

Hi all, real quick... SO many people have asked if Violet is sleeping better these days. Apparently I made quite a stink over it in a post a few days back. At the time it certainly seemed like the end of the world. But yes, she's doing fine now, thanks for all the concern and well-wishes. We're back to swaddling her and it has done the trick, even if we wake up most mornings to her escapee arms spread wide open on the bed. She's downstairs with us again, but only because this week is nuts with all the babysitters and whatnot. She'll be back in her own room come next week and we'll be crossing our fingers that her 3 a.m. phase has passed. I'll certainly keep you posted if not. Let's face it, I'll be screaming that news pretty loud, you won't be able to miss it. But my girl is almost four months old now and I have great faith in her ability to sleep peacefully all night.

Her ability to go peacefully into the arms of her babysitters, now, is an entirely different story. And for that, we'll take your advice and prayers. That girl loves her mama. And don't get me wrong, I'm flattered. But it's getting a little embarrassing. Not to mention stressful for whoever is stuck with her. So wish Emily lots of luck tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...