6.24.2010

Just Add Water

Violet got a swimsuit! Okay, this post would be way better if the accompanying photo had been taken in the pool instead of our living room. But it's still so frackin' hot outside, I'm not sure when we'll ever be able to venture down the block to the pool. So... this is all you get.


Totally worth it, though, right? I know I said I was going for a two-piece for the convenience factor, but our Target sucks right now and this was all I could come up with. Still, I looked for the suit with the easiest on-and-off set up, and this won. It's a halter top (good grief!). Still that does make for easy access. There were some other cute ones, but with criss-cross straps or an awkward one shoulder design and I could just see the nightmare unfolding if I needed to get it off her anywhere within a four mile radius of other people's ears. But the one I got it rather cute, I do say so myself.

Now, if only this heat wave would pass us by and give me a chance to actually get to the pool, I'd be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...