2.04.2012

A Day at School

I am working on a birthday party idea for Violet and I needed some pictures of her with her besties at school. I sent the camera in, hoping to get a couple shots I could use. The unintended side effect was a documentation of Violet's day, courtesy of her sweet teachers.

I'll be sending the camera in once a week now that I see the hilarious results!

Not sure what's happening here, but she seems happy enough with her choices.

Ladies who lunch.

Downward facing dog.

Peekaboo?

Naptime for Violet.
The other day, Violet's daily sheet came back with this comment: "Violet had a great day! She is now the new ring leader. She can start doing something and then she has the whole class involved in it."

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and read between the lines on that one.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! And what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's saying "cheese" in one of those pictures. I know that look!!! Great pictures. Love her sitting in the basket with her feet on the drums.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...