10.10.2011

Still Here

So I know it's been quiet on ye olde blog lately. I'm still here. It's just that I haven't taken many pictures lately (and I hate to post without visual aids) and things have been a bit stressful. Grades are due, conferences are coming up, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed...

Plus I'm struggling with the fact that there is a lot I want to say on here, but I also know this is a public space and my job doesn't give me the same right to privacy as others might enjoy. So... there you have it.

But I'm still here. After I survive these next two weeks (and survive I shall, dammit) I'm hoping things will get back to normal. On the not too distant radar - finding a Halloween costume for Violet, making Thanksgiving plans (to host or not to host), working up the courage to ditch paci once and for all...

Thanks for sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...