10.13.2009

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

X marks the spot! Just look at that sweet little girl! She has 10 fingers, 10 toes, all her organs, no problems, a great heartbeat and she was wiggling away on the ultrasound. She got a lecture in the car on the way to the doctor's office, admonishing her to be good and show us the important parts. Wouldn't you know it, the technician plopped that wand on my belly and Baby was sitting there, butt first, giving us the perfect view. It didn't take more than three second to pronounce her a "her"! What a good, smart Baby!Can you see her hand, right over her belly? Look for five little white dots... I think she's making a fist, getting ready to give me a poke. Right above her hand, the jellyfish looking blob, is the umbilical cord. You can also see the white line of her spine running down her back. Wow... a lot has been happening in there since that last time we saw pictures!
Look at that foot! I'm sure that's what I've been feeling these last few days. Wow. It is such a relief to finally know which pronoun to use. I felt HER kick. SHE poked me again. Although I never voted in the poll, and officially I would have been thrilled no matter what the baby turned out to be, secretly I was hoping for a girl. (A few other people I know were not-so-secretly pulling for a girl as well!) Now I finally know which rack of clothing to aim towards when I go shopping! Next up, the name game! (Any suggestions?)

6 comments:

  1. so so so so cool! that 20 week ultrasound is a reality check since the 7 weeks blob doesnt do much for the mental picture. i voted girl! yall are going to be awesome little girl parents! congratulations. now fatten her (and you) up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY!!! Did I say YAY?! I can't wait to meet that precious little girl! These pictures are awesome - thank goodness for technology or I'd have to wait a week to see them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS KRISTINE AND MATT!!!! So exciting! Your little girl will be adorable...and hopefully she will have the same great sense of humor that her parents have :) So happy for you both! Have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. "reality check" - thanks keight, i was trying to explain how this one was different than pretty much anything up to this point, but that sums it up perfectly. feet! fingers! two, count 'em two nostrils! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for little girl Loughman! I'm loving the "Diva Muffin" too. Be careful, that might stick! I'm so excited for ya'll :)

    -Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Fabulous pictures! Yay, congratulations!!!! I think you should name her Terumi. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...