12.02.2009

Anyone want some cereal?

I'm about to fly my nerd flag, but I don't care. I just had the best shopping experience at Publix. I generally only shop Publix for their buy one get one free deals, and in the cereal aisle, I found something even better. Four boxes of Fiber One cereal for 10 bucks. Now I have never eaten Fiber One cereal. It sounds overly healthy and possibly gross, although the pictures on the box look okay. But more importantly, a box normally costs 4.49 or something obscene like that. And here I was, getting it for 2.50. Can't pass up that deal! (I can rarely pass up anything on sale.)

But it gets better! In the Publix sales flyer, there was a coupon for 4 dollars off the purchase of four boxes of Fiber One cereal. So now, instead of four boxes for 10 bucks, I was getting four boxes for 6 bucks! THEN I realized I had another coupon for an additional dollar off! Stay with me, folks... I just bought four boxes of cereal, regularly prices at 4.49 a box, for a grand total of 5 bucks. I win!

And who cares that there are now 14 unopened boxes of cereal in my pantry (we stocked up on Quaker Oat Squares while they were bogo; it is our absolute favorite cereal). We'll eat it eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...